In 2020, the poker tournament schedule will satisfy any player – it includes a variety of formats, a wide range of buy-ins. All the competitions are attended by tens of thousands of participants. The daily total prize guarantee exceeds one million dollars. The schedule includes popular and exotic poker disciplines, various formats.
Poker Tournament Schedule: The Best Offers From 888 Poker
At the beginning of the year, PokerStars has released the 21 Live Series schedule for 2020. Recently 888Live also presented its events, which will take place in different parts of the world. As always, 888 Poker will provide financial support to the World Series of Poker and host World Series satellites from poker tournament schedule. The first event was the 888 Poker Live Madrid series, which has taken place in the Spanish capital from 23 January to 3 February. The € 888 Main Event will compete for an € 800,000 guarantee. Qualifying satellites have already kicked off at 888 Poker with a $ 1,600 Main Event package draw. In total, 888Live will have nine stops in 2020:
- Madrid: from January, 23 up to February, 3;
- London: February from 5 to 9;
- Bucharest: March from 23 to 29;
- Barcelona: May from 14 to 25;
- Las Vegas (WSOP Main Event): July from 1 to 14;
- Sochi: August from 6 to 14;
- Tallinn: September from 1 to 7;
- Malta: October;
- London: November from 16 to 29.
The choice of competition depends not only on experience but also on the player’s budget. Thus, tournaments can be divided into two main types: with an entry fee and free – freerolls. The room also assumes the presence of satellite in poker tournament schedule at 888 Poker – qualifying competitions that allow getting to a prestigious tournament at a minimal price. Participants must pay a fee for the first satellite, win it, and then they can take part in the selection to the next stage for free. The more prestigious the final competition, the more steps they have to go through.
The Event From WSOP Tournament Schedule
Due to the global lockdown, WSOP 2020 in Las Vegas, like all events from Las Vegas poker tournament schedule, has been canceled. The management of the WSOP announced that the World Series of Poker will still take place. However, for the first time in history, it will occur online.
- So, a total of 85 bracelet of poker tournament schedule will be held within world series of poker online 2020. From them, 31 events at WSOP.com are intended for players from the states of Nevada and New Jersey only;
- The remaining 54 tournaments, from the 19th of July to the 6th of September, will be held by one of the largest online poker operators – GGPoker;
- The most intriguing and biggest event in the series will be the $ 5,000 No-Limit Hold’em Main Event series with a record $ 25,000,000 guarantee.
A distinctive feature of the events from live poker tournament schedule will be that at the final tables, all players will have to play under their real names. It will add more entertainment for poker fans watching the course of the match in live mode. Another interesting feature is that absolutely all events will be held in Omaha and Hold’em.