2020 poker tournaments are currently the most common way to play poker. They differ from cash games with the fact that every participant must pay a buy-in and then fight to win a portion of the prize pool. During the tournament, the blinds are constantly increasing at regular intervals. The tournament officially ends when one of the participants accumulates all the tournament chips in his stack. Each tournament has its own buy-in, which is the same for all players. The entry fee includes both the prize money and the rake. Every different tournament has its own specific way of distributing the prize pool. Almost all of them are made in the way that the biggest amounts of money go to the players who took the top places in the tournament.
Live poker tournaments 2020 in Las Vegas
All the best poker rooms in Las Vegas offer a big variety of tournaments, that sometimes it can be very confusing for the players to choose the right one. But the good news is that you will always find the one which fits your preferences and desires. You can take part in best 2020 Las Vegas poker tournaments that are held every day and some of them every week:
- Wynn/Encore – the buy-in to enter is $230 and the guaranteed price for the winners is $30,000. It offers the biggest prices and the lowest rake;
- The Orleans – the buy-in is $130 and the guaranteed price is $15,000. It offers the tournaments of all the kinds of pokerand has the best law-stakes tournaments;
- Venetian – the buy-in is $340 and the guaranteed price is $25,000. It gives one of the highest guarantees in Las Vegas poker tournaments;
- Golden Nugget – the buy-in is $125, and the guaranteed price is $5,000. It offers one of the most lively poker scenes;
- South Point – the buy-in is $125, and the guaranteed price is 9,000. It has a regular tournament schedule and a lot of No Limit Hold’em.
All these Las Vegas poker tournaments 2020 have its regular schedule, usually daily or weekly. So, you always can choose the option which will be the most convenient for you and your own schedule.
The biggest 2020 poker tournaments in Australian and Canada
Australia and Canada also can offer a lot of good casinos where you can take part in poker tournaments. They have some of the best poker rooms in the world and attract many players with its casino games and tournaments. In Australia the best poker tournaments in 2020 are:
- World Series of Poker (WSOP);
- World Poker Tour (WPT);
- The Australia and New Zealand Poker Tour (PokerStars ANZPT);
- Asian Poker Tour (APT);
- PokerStars Asia Pacific Poker Tour (APPT).
As for the Canada, you can take part in:
- World Poker Tour Montreal (WPT);
- World Series Of Poker (Montreal and Vancouver);
- Punta Cana Poker Classic;
- Sunday Million;
- Party’s $200,000 Guarantee.
The poker tournaments are very popular among all the poker lovers, because they offer much bigger winnings than a normal poker game. Also, playing against the opponents in tournaments will make your experience fun and unforgettable.